I am offering a 3 month Partners Recovery Coaching group (via telephone) beginning July 8! This group is open to anyone who is seeking to find encouragement and support in moving beyond the betrayal and trauma that comes with sex addiction and multiple infidelities. The cost for the group is $499.00 for 9 group sessions and one hour of individual coaching. OR you can pay just $399 for the 9 group sessions without individual coaching time. Space is limited to 12 participants, so I encourage you to reserve your space soon for this inaugural group!
Partners Recovery Coaching Group
Start Date: July 8, 2011
Coach: Barbara Steffens, PhD
Group capacity: 12
Technology required: Telephone (land line or cell)
What is Coaching Group for Partners?
Coaching Group for Partners is a phone-based group for partners of sex addicts! Partners can be very isolated or may find it difficult to find a group that offers support and encouragement from a perspective that validates the traumatic nature of sexual addiction! This group will provide that and more!
- Support and encouragement from others
- Coaching around how to move forward in a way that makes sense for you
- An opportunity to learn and apply healthy coping strategies
- To identify and incorporate your strengths into your recovery
- To develop a vision for what you want your life to look like
- To be empowered to care for yourself!
- The Group will meet for 3 months
- Meetings will happen 3 out of 4 weeks each month and run for one hour each.
- On the off week, members can receive individual coaching, or take the week off!
- Members will call in to a dedicated conference line at the agreed upon time
- Members will also have access to a group “blog” for off-line conversations
- $499 (US) for the 3 month group + 1 hour total of individual coaching on the off week
- $399 Group only, no individual coaching included
- Payable in total prior to the start of the group via PayPal
Contact me at email@example.com or call 513-238-4658.
Space is limited to 12 participants!! So register early! (we need a minimum of 5 for the group)